My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Cambios and 10 Meses!

Surprise! Absolutely nothing happened with the cambios. My whole house stays the same. I am all good with that though. It means I dont have to pack suitcases:) And this sector has a lot of potential so it will be nice to stay. Even though I would have liked to move up to be Zone leader. I also completed 10 months in the mission two days ago and I didnt celebrate with anything.

And we also had a pretty good week finding new people. We found a 17 year old kid named Javier who wants to change and be a better person and a single mom named Mariella who just wants a good life for herself and for her son. She has had some hard times in her life especially with her family so she should be really good. Ill let you know more about them next week!!

Not a ton happened this week though thats worth the story! Hope you are enjoying the heat! 

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment