My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Happy Pioneer Day!

Happy Pioneer day! I didnt even remember until yesterday when a member asked me what my family was doing to celebrate. It was a pretty good week though. Nothing to crazy happened though. We did have two investigators in church with a baptismal date yesterday. It was awesome but I was a little worried because the ward where I am at is a little cold. Like no one went to welcome her or to get to know her so that was a little lame but she still liked it. The two people are Mariella and Jerson. If they can stop smoking before the 29th they can get baptized on the 13th of August! Its gonna be awesome!

More than that, it has been cold and super rainy. Saturday it was raining super hard all day and we didnt get in to a single house so that sucked. But its kind of fun to mess around it the rain. But hope that you all have a good week! 

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment