My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, June 12, 2017

Zone Attacks and Cambios

Hows it going everyone? This weeks was super good and actually way fun. We had the goal as a mission to have every area get 20 lessons with a member present in the week. It was a pretty high goal and we have quite a few sectors that get about 5-10 in a week. So in the end we had to go over to other sectors and start to help them get their own goals. At the end of the week we weren't even working in our own sector but were getting members to go over to other sectors and to help them get lessons. We kept track and in the end, my companion and I got 33 lessons in the week. 20 of our own and the rest to help other sectors.  We had to basically run everywhere and take a whole bunch of buses but we were able to do it and as a zone we got the goal. I honestly feel like it was the hardest week of work that I have had in the mission haha but it was super awesome. We also found out today that I am going to stay with my companion for a third cambio so we are going to be together for a super long time but hes cool and we are working well together so in the end I'm fine with it. That does mean though that I will most likely be staying here in Andalien until I finish the mission in three months. But hope you all have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment