My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Me voy...

Can´t really believe it but I am getting transferred again. They are also shutting our sector which is a really great idea for the other two missionaries that are going to stay in that ward. I actually liked this sector a lot and I am sad to have to leave. The members were great people here and things were just starting to pick up again in our sector. We found 4 people this week. None of them were great but we still found 4. Oh well, hopefully the other misisonaries can work with those people and get them baptized.

I am going to another zone here in Chillan but in the other stake. My new sector is called Libertador and it should be pretty good. I have officially been moved up to senior companion officially after being unofficial for two cambios. My new companion is Elder Garcia from Guatemala. He just barely finished his training and has just about 3 months in the field now. It should be a good experience.

Not a ton happened this week, but it flew by somehow. We had a bunch of really spiritual lessons with people and I found that the best way to be able to feel the spirit consistently here in the mission is to continually bear testimony to the people. When you do that, the people can´t say that it isn´t true because it comes directly from your heart. It was awesome to be able to feel the spirit a lot this week and I should encourage all of you to take any opportunity that you have to bear your testimony of the gospel. 

Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment