My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

New stuff

Hows it going everyone? Im doing fine here now in Libertador with Elder Garcia. The sector is HUGE and I get lost pretty easily but its all good. The people are a little bit more closed even though Im in the same city. Elder Garcia is alright. We get along alright. The ward here is really good and strong but they really dont like to help with the missionary work of the ward so thats kind of lame but we will just have to work on it. Also, we live with two other Elders and one of them is Elder Leiva from my first sector. He is super funny and always boosts the energy. I am also the only one in the house who speaks english so I went a few days straight without speaking english before today.

There are absolutely no investigators here too so we have to find some and thats really tough because I dont know the sector very well. So basically we are starting from scratch. Im grateful for the challenge though and hope that I can just make myself better through the trials and challenges that I am given. 

But thats about it for this week, hope that you are all doing well. Love You all

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment