My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Sunday, June 12, 2016

weekly email

Hey everyone how are you all doing? Im doing well, a little cold is all. It has gotten really cold and there is no real heating systems in this country anywhere except for the church and they dont like to use it. So basically you are just always a little bit cold. Its better than the heat though.

But I got my hijo this week and He is from Colombia and hes pretty sick. His name is Elder Marquinez and he really doesn't need a lot of training  because he already teaches really well and can speak Spanish. The words from here and Colombia are different so right now, I understand more Spanish than him. Being district leader is hard and stressful though because there is so much little stuff that you have to do and teaching district class is really not very fun. As district leader I have to teach classes and stuff, see how each companionship is doing with their goals  and just try to help them. Its challenging just because of all the little things that I have to do each day. There are 8 missionaries in my district though.

                                                                           Eder Marquinez and I

                                                                           New leaders conference

But the work was hard this week and we haven´t been able to find anyone very good. All of the people that  we have found are just alright. We are still looking really hard and I think that we are going to find a good one soon. Thats pretty much it though. I had to travel to Concepcion two times this week for training things which was fun but made me tired. I lost our phone and then found it. And yeah thats all.

Have a good week!

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment