My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It's a boy!

I have some good news everyone. This morning we found out the cambios and I found out that I am going to train a new child and be a district leader. Im nervous because I have no clue how I am going to do that. I feel very unprepared and insufficient but I believe that the cambio came from the Lord and am grateful for the challenge. Im excited but really nervous too. 

Also, this makes it the last day that I will be with Elder Garcia. Im very grateful for that but also I am grateful that I was able to learn many of my own weaknesses from my  time with him. It was really hard but in the end I am grateful for it.

This week was good though. Had a mini cambio with an Elder in Quillon on tuesday and it was awesome. We found and put an entire family with a baptismal date and also found one other lady. It was so nice to be able to learn something new from him and I hope that we can use it to get more people to church and have more baptisms.

Love you all and hope you have a good week!

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment