My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, October 3, 2016

Cambios!

I am leaving again. Getting really tired of packing a dang suitcase. Maybe I'll work in something where I have to travel a lot. But this time I am going to Penco, a city that is right next to the ocean. I'll be in a sector called Valle Hermoso which means Beautiful Valley. It should be pretty cool. My new companion is going to be a new missionary named Elder Evans who got here 6 weeks back so I'll be finishing his training. I don't know if I'm very excited to leave or not. All of our investigators are going to be lost because my companion is also leaving and two new missionaries are coming. This has happened to me three times in the mission and it is not normal.

But this week was good! Hope you all got a chance to watch conference. It was super good I thought. I really loved how they all talked about how we are given repentance as a gift that we must use if we desire blessings. There is no other way. Repentance cant be the backup plan to anything. It is the only way to correct our lives and be blessed. I also loved the talks about the missionary work as members. Its something that we can all do and really is a great blessing for each of us. Look for ways everyday to find people for the missionaries to teach and you will be blessed. Hope you all have a good week though!

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment