My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, October 10, 2016

Penco!

Whats going on everyone? Just to start off, I am super tired this week. This new sector is all hills and I am tired of just going up and down all day long. Its pretty sick though with a sweet view of the ocean. A lot prettier than Hualpen. The work though here is slow. We spent a lot of time looking for people here this week. Its not too hard to find though because every other day we have a member with us named Pablito and he knows everyone in this entire city haha. He leaves with the missionaries all day, every day. He is my favorite so far haha. We have like one investigator who stopped progressing when I got here because the other elder left. But I'll just have to work on getting his confidence. My new companion is good though. He actually went to middle school for like 6 months and I didn't even realize haha. But he speaks no Spanish at all so its kind of hard. I have to do everything in the sector. He at least wants to work hard though so that's good. 

This morning though we went to a beach after walking on an abandoned railroad track for like 2 hours. It was pretty cool. But yeah I think that's about it here. Have a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment