My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, March 20, 2017

On to Andalien!

So this week was super good and we were able to find a few really good investigators but in the end I found out that I am leaving and going to another sector called Andalien. Im going to be a zone leader and Im already sick of hearing people Joke around about it actually. Ill be with and Elder From Ecuador that I dont know really well but it should be pretty fun.

We also had a conference with one of the 70 this week that was super awesome. he talked a ton about the Love that we have for the people that we serve and for everything about the mission. Elder Texeira is super cool. He talked about how if we love more towards the people, the language, the sector or whatever that we are going to be more willing and anxious to serve them and take the gospel to them so that they have better lives. I know that is true. All this week we have been asking in Prayer to love more and I really was able to see a difference in the attitude that I had towards the people and the attidtude that they had towards us. It was super awesome and I want to invite all of you to try and do the same. Ask for more love and for oportunities to serve others and I promise that you will be able to feel more of the saviors love for each one of you. Hope you all have a good week!

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment