My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, April 3, 2017

Happy Conference Sunday!

Hi everyone. How are you all doing? I watched all of the sessions of conference and it was super great. I love conference now, which is something that I couldn't say before the mission haha. But now yeah its my favorite. I don't really remember which talk was my favorite but yeah I did like that one to the investigators a lot and there was one that was super good by President Eyring in Priesthood I think that was also super awesome even though I don't remember what he said haha.
     The work this week was tough but good. Juan is doing super well. He does have a baptismal date for the 15th of April but its not super solid I would say. Hes a super smart guy so he thinks a lot about everything we say and sometimes confuses himself and has a lot of doubts. We will see though and keep working hard with him. Elder Baquerizo and I get along super well yeah. He is super relaxed but is a machine. His parents are mission presidents in Colombia right now so he has a ton of experience with the mission but is still way fun and everything. My companion actually speaks English almost fluently haha but we still do talk in Spanish all the time. Hes super sick though. Monica and Sebastian were active up until a few years ago bu then they stopped going to church. I don't know how it happened. They might have been confirmed but they weren't put in the records of the church so they have to do it again. But they are doing okay. They are both pretty young, like 20 and 16 so its hard to get them to take things seriously, like the 70 said in the conference yesterday. Being ZL is a lot of work but its super fun and busy. I feel like what I do has a lot more importance for the work which is cool. I like it over all.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment