My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, May 15, 2017

Bautismos!!

First off, Happy mothers day to all the moms out there. This week was pretty good. It rained a lot and it was pretty hard to get into houses but in the end the best part was the double baptism that we had of Juan and Pancho. it was a really small service but it was pretty good! One of the only members that showed up gave a super strong testimony and it was really nice. In the end everything worked out alright! I got to baptize and confirm Pancho (the younger one with long hair) and my companion baptized and confirmed Juan. Pancho had been working with missionaries for a really long time but was never able to get baptized because he couldn't quit smoking and Juan after 40 years of not getting baptized with the Jehovah's witnesses got baptized in like 4 months with us. The Church is true haha. Now, we are just going to struggle a little bit because we don't have very many people truly progressing towards baptism so we will just have to go out and find them. But yeah besides that it was a very normal week. Not too much happened. But yeah I figured out yesterday that my family is super trunky haha and that they are already counting down the days until I go home. I hope that I don't get to that point haha. but hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment