My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, July 10, 2017

Confidence in Christ!

So this week I don't know what to write about. It was a good week though. We are still working with the same people generally speaking.  We had the family again in church and this time Lorena and Carlos took one of the daughters, Daniela. We had those two and another girl that had gone before That I mentioned to you. Her name is Jordana and shes super super good. She went to all three hours yesterday and they were talking about family history in one of the classes and now she has signed herself up for a class to do family history. Shes pretty great and we are going to try and get her a baptismal date this week. We also talked with Lorena about marriage because she isn't married to Carlos and she said that they both were thinking about it and then she said that she will invite us to the wedding haha. So yeah we are just going to have to make sure that we get things solid with them and they could be active members within a few months. Patricia, the mom with a rebellious son is doing well and they really understand why we are there to visit them now. They were busy this last Sunday but we are going to try and get them in church this Sunday. They are super good actually and we are really excited for them.  I also did quite a few companion exchanges this week and actually wasn't with my companion working for 3 days straight haha it was entertaining. But yeah besides that I don't know what else I want to write about. One thing that I have been thinking about recently is the confidence that I have in the gospel. My companion as well. Its impressive to be able to go into whatever situation there is, family problems, depression, another faith, problems with addictions or anything else, and know that what you have can help another person. This week especially I was able to see that happen in the lives of other people. Really I know that this gospel helps people to be happier. I'm grateful to have that confidence in Christ. Have a good week!

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment