My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

weekly email

So this week was really rainy and for the first time in almost two years I heard thunder. I dont know why but here it doesnt usually happen when it rains. So yeah we were walking beneath the water for like 3 or 4 of the seven days but it was still a good week. One of the best things that happened was on Tuesday I went to do an exchange with an Elder in another sector. We went specifically with the purpose of putting two people with a baptismal date. One of them, an older lady who is kind of nuts who simply doesnt see the need to be baptized again even though she knows that her baptism isnt valid. We had to try everything to get her to just to accept a day as a type of goal for her but in the end we did it. I honestly dont think that she will be baptized that day but it is progress that she accepted that day as a goal. The other, was the dad of a family that had never been baptized before but recently went to church for the first time and liked it. We also put him with Fecha for the 5th of August and I think that he probably will be baptized that day. It was awesome. Our investigators are doing alright still. They are all super great with a huge potencial but there is always something that keeps them from accepting a baptismal date or from accepting the invitation to go to church. So there we are. In one more week we have cambios so I am hoping that they dont change me from Andalien. I dont think they will because I have only one left but we will see. Hope you all have a good week!

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment