My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I hate rain!


So this week was going to be super good but in the end it was super rainy and I dont think I will ever have desires to leave when it is raining. The hardest I have ever seen in rain has been here and people try to tell me that I will miss it one day but I think thats a lie. They call it here Tropi-Conce. All of the older people here always tell us that it doesn't even rain hard here anymore like it used to but I have seen more rain in one day here than I see in a month in Utah. It would be terrible to live here if that is true. We were going to have a bunch of people in church again but we didn't have anyone because there was so much rain and wind that it was starting to damage the roofs of our investigators and the water was coming in. It sucked. But we this week finished with 5 people with a date to be baptized. We are going to hope to have 5 baptisms on the 26th. We still have Camilo and now we have Patricia and her two daughters, Joanna and Javiera and we put Victor with a fecha bautismal. We are trying to get them all baptized the 26th but its probably going to change with Victor at least because he is hard to meet with. But we are super excited. I'm not sure if the 8 baptisms that I want will be possible but we will see. I would be happy with 5 haha. But yeah it was a good week overall! We went to the temple and saw the construction with investigators again this week. Its super pretty even though its not even close to being done. But I really don't know what else to write about. Hope you all had a good week though! Love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment