My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, September 4, 2017

Last the best...

So really I have no clue how to do this. But it has come to an end. I want to just tell all of you how grateful I am for the opportunity that I have been given to serve the Savior. There is nothing quite like representing him every single day. You cant put into words the feelings that you really have as you finish. I am still looking for them. These are the best two years of my life truly. I know that it sounds cliche but its true. What else... I guess Ill finsih with the testimony of the things that I have come to learn and gain a testimony during these two years.

I know that God is our father. I know that he loves us. I know that Christ lives. He is our savior. I know that we can be cleansed of our sins through him. I know that through repentance and baptism, people can start new lives. I have experienced that in my own life and like to think that I have helped others to be able to experience it as well. I know that this gospel is perfect. There are no holes, there are no flaws but that everything, all of the knowledge we have is perfect. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that it was translated by the profet joseph smith. I know that this the the true church of christ. I know that we have the priesthood here and that through the priesthood and the ordinances that we perform we can see the hand of god in our lives. I have felt the spirit in my life and know that all of these things are real because of it. I know that the family will one day be eternal and that because of it I will one day be with my family. I love this work. I love the chilean people. I love the people that I have come to know. I feel way too blessed to have served a mission. I love all of you and thank you for your support. 

Wow that is a lot harder in english. Por todos ustedes que hablan español, muchas gracias por todo lo que han hecho para mi en mi vida. Los amo y les deseo lo mejor. Gracias Chile por todo. No Quiero que termine. 

We will see you wednesday:)

Con amor,
Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment