My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope it was a good one for all of you. It was definitely the strangest one for me that I have had. It just doesn´t feel the same when its 85 degrees outside. I also ate fish for Christmas... I hope that I never have to do that again.

But for my Christmas, we went to a members house and ate a huge dinner with them on Christmas eve. That is where I had fish. We had some pretty good steak, pork chops, and turkey too though. That was really fun to do and I walked away super stuffed. Christmas day, I talked with the family and that was really fun to do. The time went by way fast though haha. Good to hear though that they are doing well. After that though, we went to a sports activity with all of the missionaries that are "inside". That means all of the missionaries that are in the zones around Concepcion. I found out though that my ping-pong skills are rusty though. Overall it was a really good two days.

More than that we had a mission conference on Tuesday in which all of the missionaries from our mission came to our stake center and we hung out for a few hours in the morning. That was cool to see all 200 missionaries in the same place at once.

Also, Varinia, the daughter of the Moldonado family has a baptismal date for this Saturday so hopefully the next time I talk to you guys I will have baptism number two. That's all though for this week.

These pictures are from Christmas and from a service that we did. 

 Our Christmas Mission Conference
 Christmas Eve
A service project we did






No comments:

Post a Comment