My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, January 11, 2016

Chillan bound...

Hey everyone good to be able to talk to you guys again. First off to start, we have cambios tomorrow and this morning I was called and told that I am going to the zone Chillan Ñuble which is about an hour and a half away from here. My companion will be Elder Calle, from Peru. I have no clue what hes like but I will let you know next week. Cerro Verde was a good time, but it was also really hard too. I'm glad I get the opportunity to change and work somewhere else with other people. My companion unfortunately is going to stay in Cerro Verde for a 5th cambio which is a crazy long time. Like 7 and a half months. 

But not much happened this week but it still passed by way fast. I accidentally broke my watch playing soccer. And we found a few new people to teach, but that was it  .We had quite a few less actives and inactives that we were working with but just no investigators.  Nothing too exciting.

One thing this week is that I finished the book of mormon in Spanish for the first time. That was a pretty big accomplishment for me. And with that I want to encourage each of you to read the book of mormon and pray about it to know whether its true or not. I did it this past week and yes I know that its true. You can never have too strong of a testimony about the book of mormon. It truly blesses lives.

But nothing else really happened this week so I will report to all of you next week and let you know how is Chillan. I have heard that its super hot and kind of dangerous too which should be really fun haha.



 Us with Nelson Campos, a member who was baptized about one and a half years ago.  He is the only member in his immediate family  




Love you all,
Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment