My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

a day at the beach...




How is it going everyone? Good I hope. To start off, I experienced my first day of being sick in the mission and it was pretty terrible. Im pretty sure I bought bad milk and that messed me up. I was throwing up all day long Tuesday and Wednesday just didn´t have the energy to work. I was a little bit weak in the stomach for the next two days but now I am back to normal and working which is a great blessing. It stinks to be sick on the mission. Your companion can´t leave to buy you anything to help so you kind of just have to wait there and pray a lot haha.

But also, Bella and Marilu are doing well. They weren´t able to come to church yesterday so we had to move their baptismal date but also they don´t have very firm testimonies of the Book of Mormon yet so we are working on that first. Besides that, we have no one. We just have to keep looking.

Also, this morning, all of the missionaries in Chillan went to the beach and it was pretty great. It was cloudy and cold but it was a fun time and the fog made things look super cool. Nice activity. But I think thats about it so have a good week! Remember Christ this Easter Week. Easter isn´t really even a holiday here and its strange.

Love Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment