My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hey Merry Christmas everyone since its the last time that I will be able to talk to You all before Christmas. Hope it goes well for all of you! I will be eating with members and sitting through a bunch of conferences I think and besides that it will be a pretty normal week. I guess though that the dinner we are going to eat with a member on Christmas Eve is huge though so I will start to fast tomorrow probably.

This week was average. WE were able to find a few people that want to change their lives. Julio though, does not. He is super addicted to alcohol and just doesn't want to admit that its a problem so I think that we might have to stop visiting him.  We have a few more people that are doing well and should progress. They have needs, which is key because the gospel can satisfy those needs that they have, so we will see. There names are Pedro and Margot and Nicole. We are gonna hope for the best with them.  Funny experience of the week is that my companion and I were helping to set up for a kids activity in the chapel this week, he bent down to pick up a stack of chairs and ripped his pants super bad hahah in front of a bunch of little kids. It was so awesome. I was dying. I believe that was the highlight of the week though that I can remember.

I hope that you all can try to remember the reason that we celebrate Christmas this year though. Christ is the only way that we can truly have happiness in this life. I love the opportunity that I have to serve him every day! Love you all and have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment