My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Letter #1

September 15, 2015

My District. My district is the best one here. We have 12 people, all guys and one girl and they are all pretty cool. Taylor Bingham is in it along with an El Salvadorian guy from Australia who is hilarious. My companions name is Elder Cauble and hes from Colorado. He´s a pretty cool guy. Our district is the best because like all of us are funny and love to joke around with each other. We have some pretty hilarious teachers too. Hermano Pino is one of them and the other day all we did the entire class was laugh. 
The whole Spanish thing is super hard. Especially trying to teach in Spanish. We are already have to teach mock investigators and considering I know a little Spanish and my companion knows basically none its pretty dang rough. We probably taught one of the worst lessons possible ever yesterday haha.
The little part of Chile that I have seen has looked pretty dang cool. Its never very hot and kind of reminds me of downtown Honolulu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment