My experiences sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Concepcion Chile from September 2015 through September 2017

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Veterans of the MTC

October 6, 2015

Whats up everyone? how are we all doing? This week was exciting and boring at the same time and with the group above us leaving the MTC this morning I am officially considered the veteran of the MTC. Some events of the week this week.

Obviously General conference this week is a big one. I have never participated in a conference like that before. We all had to take notes while wearing suits and staying awake which was a different experience for me but I got a ton out of it this week. More than I ever have before. It was a great conference and I was able to learn way more than I ever have before and I'm grateful because of that.

Another Big event of the week is that the main guy who runs all of the MTCs around the world came and visited here and he is fluent in 6 languages and knows 9. Anyways Elder Cauble and I were teaching one of our mock investigators and he decided he would just come sit in on the lesson which make me choke super bad because all of the sudden I realized every spanish mistake I was making but whatever he said we did a good job. My english has actually gotten really bad because I speak in Spanish half the day and that kind of makes it weird but the faster I learn Spanish the happier I will be

Besides that I cant remember a lot that happened this week in terms of anything exciting happening. The days here are just really going fast already which makes me happy but also really scared because I feel like I am nowhere near ready to go out into the field but I have exactly two weeks to change that. 

To be honest I have nothing else really to say except that its really fun. Elder Cauble is hilarious and so are my roomates so I am constantly laughing. I am already really grateful for the decision I made to serve a mission and know that I will benefit greatly because of it. I already have a ton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment